How to enter:
- Follow Brass bee on Instagram @Brass_bee and Tik tok @Brass bee
- Share pictures/Videos on to your social media platforms ensuring that you tag Brass bee.
- Singup to Brass bee’s newsletter which can be found on our homepage at brassbee.co.uk
- On 1st every month we will pick a winner at random and notify the customer via our stories on social media, a newsletter to all email subscribers and the winner’s social media account will be visible at the bottom of this page.
- We will then send the winner a £100 gift voucher code to be used on our site: www.brassbee.co.uk
1- The promoter is: Brass bee Ltd (company no. 12589990)] whose registered office is at [Victoria House, Bondgate Within, Alnwick, NE661TA].
2- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Brass bee Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are mentioned within these terms and conditions.
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be Last day of every month. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted for that particular months giveaway.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen: from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Tik Tok within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20- The winner’s social media account will be sent out via email/newsletter on the 1st of every month to all subscribers of Brass bee email list.
21- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Brass bee will judge the competition and decide on the winner each month, which will be picked at random from all complete entries via Instagram and Tik tok.
- Brass bee‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
- The entrant must be following @Brass_bee on Instagram and @Brassbee on Tik tok in order to enter.
- Brass bee shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Brass bee also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.